Head of Performance Optimization
The Head of Performance Optimization is a crucial leader in the Marketing organization at resulta, consulting on key strategic projects that underpin the company’s growth objectives. This individual will be responsible for leading a team of subject matter experts across SEO, Business Intelligence and Conversion Optimization to deliver exceptional results in support of organizational objectives.
The ideal candidate is a passionate, energetic leader with diverse management experience and believes strongly in coaching, developing and supporting their teams to constantly improve and deliver the commercial goals of the business.
IS THIS ROLE RIGHT FOR ME?
To be perfect for this position, you will need to:
Lay out the strategic direction, in collaboration with Business Unit Managers and cross-functional departments, for:
- SEO – building search engine optimization strategies for group clients across on-page, technical and off-page SEO to ensure we are optimizing performance of our clients’ sites.
- Conversion Optimization – optimizing conversion processes across web properties and provide reporting on key metrics essential to success; optimizing consumer journeys from top, mid and bottom of the funnel to maximize conversion opportunities across multiple lines of business.
- Business Intelligence – organizing and structuring key funnel metrics; defining KPIs and the paths to accomplish them for a multi-platform environment (web/mobile); optimization of website structural design and build from an analytics perspective
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS DO I NEED?
The ideal candidate should possess:
- 6+ years working in performance optimization in a B2C web business;
- Strong working knowledge of Google tools including Google Experiments, Analytics, Webmaster Tools;
- Solid web analytics experience with a successful track record of implementing and managing different Web Analytics Tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Site catalyst, etc.);
- Working knowledge of Web/Mobile Analysis best practices with experience in Ad-Hoc Report and Dashboard creation, ROI and Cohort Analysis for Acquisition, and User experience analysis for conversion optimization;
- Comprehensive understanding of SEO and how it applies to key conversion metrics;
- Proven track record of results with improving search rankings and/or developing and managing website reporting tools e.g. SEMrush, AHREFS, ScreamingFrog, Moz etc.;
- Experience compiling multiple data sources into concise and readable reports for executive level management with insights and recommendations;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office software applications, advanced Excel is a must;
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously within a complex organization;
- Experience leading, coaching and mobilizing teams;
- Excellent negotiation, influence and relationship-building skills;
- Previous marketing agency experience an asset;
- Experience working in affiliate marketing would be considered an asset;
- Demonstrated experience with data-driven marketing projects, A/B and multivariate testing experience an asset.
THE RESULTA CULTURE
At resulta you will have the opportunity to work with brilliant, energetic co-workers. The environment is culture-driven, with a casual work atmosphere where technology is revered. Resulta offers a competitive salary, great benefits plan, fitness allowance, and your preferred phone – Android or IOS.