Sports Content & Social Media Manager
Working within a company that is experiencing continued hypergrowth, the Sports Content & Social Media Manager is an experienced digital content guru. This person has spent time developing and building world-class content and growing engagement in digital environments. The ideal candidate loves sports, is a passionate, energetic individual who is constantly working to improve and deliver the commercial goals of the business. The candidate is an excellent manager of people who emphasizes putting team members in positions to succeed in their roles. They have demonstrated the ability to collaborate seamlessly with other stakeholders: Conversion Optimization, Search Engine Optimization, Brand Marketing, Content Development and Creative Services.
IS THIS ROLE RIGHT FOR ME?
To be perfect for this position, you will need to:
- Devise and manage a calendar of new, recurring content campaigns of varying sizes and frequency, including specific initiative-based campaigns around major events;
- Leverage and collaborate with multi-departmental resources to guide and oversee execution of content productions;
- Provide insights on what’s working and what’s not, and make content recommendations;
- Find opportunities to optimize parallel production within team, and drive incremental conversion;
- Track and exploit new features and products across platforms to create compelling, innovative content-oriented campaigns;
- Manage production timelines and delivery schedules while working with vendors to ensure deadlines are met;
- Manage the creation and production of creative content and sponsorship materials;
- Execute the delivery process and oversee quality control for all creative content materials to ensure creative intention and clearances are adhered to and maintained.
Social Media Management
- Help manage the company’s social media presences working both within our group internally and with agency partners;
- Effectively reach our audiences and achieve meaningful engagement with them via our content;
- Assist with the conception, creation and execution of social media marketing campaigns and amplifications.
Listening & Reporting
- Utilize social listening tools, such as Crimson Hexagon, Nuvi, and Spredfast Intelligence to generate insights;
- Partner with our team, agencies and vendors to help translate our social media and content data into actionable reports that lead to optimization.
- Partner with senior stakeholders to monitor comments and help determine when to respond and escalate, if appropriate.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS DO I NEED?
The ideal candidate should possess:
- 6+ years of experience managing content for brands or publishers;
- Undergraduate degree in journalism, communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields;
- Experience managing content teams;
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Possess sound editorial judgment, solid writing skills and precise attention to detail;
- Experienced user of essential social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat, Instagram);
- Creative mindset, intellectually curious and interested in illuminating strategy in accessible, clever ways;
- Passion for and experience with managing social media presences and an interest in the latest digital trends.
- Must love sports.
Strong consideration will be given to candidates who also offer the following:
- Background in working with and managing agencies and social media community managers;
- Working understanding of WordPress, Drupal, and basic HTML;
- Comfortable using Google Analytics and Search Console;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment;
- Proactive, team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
THE RESULTA CULTURE
At resulta you will have the opportunity to work with brilliant, energetic co-workers. The environment is culture-driven, with a casual work atmosphere where technology is revered. Resulta offers a competitive salary, great benefits plan, fitness allowance, and your preferred phone – Android or IOS.