The Product Manager reports to the Business Manager and is responsible for the overall end-to-end success of web properties by spearheading the technical requirements, product roadmaps, SEO enhancements, new product features, auditing and analytics.
IS THIS ROLE RIGHT FOR ME?
To be perfect for this position, you will need to:
- Primary responsibility will be to audit and support the success of web properties to drive engagement and new traffic by defining requirements, content strategies, search optimization and key features that will attract people in key markets around the world;
- Responsible for successfully implementing business strategies for client website properties and continue to build a strategy roadmap for additional features for client websites;
- Ability to understand user experience & customer experience through research & analytics, to ensure your product solutions satisfy user needs;
- Work with multiple cross-functional teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of user behavior and the current product in order to define user requirements and write user stories for development;
- Support the Business Management Team to develop property strategies and roadmaps working closely with marketing, content, project management and the development teams;
- Communicate and monitor weekly/monthly analytics metrics;
- Produce high-quality Business Requirement documentation;
- Strategy, standards, ease of implementation and clear communication are key;
- Identify opportunities for new features and content. Augment properties to improve key feature performance to maximize organic search growth;
- Collaborate with Marketing in the delivery of media, content, public relations, social strategy, design services, and SEO.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS DO I NEED?
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Proven experience in writing of web development documentation;
- Experience with WordPress CMS considered an asset;
- Strategic thinker, able to proactively provide recommendations for web business;
- Ability to form key relationships across the organization to build a strong culture focused on growth, learning and achievement;
- Strong organizational skills with a focus on web content, business requirements and performance metrics;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Computer Science considered an asset;
- Excellent written skills in English;
- Ability to quickly grasp complex web product concepts and make them easily understandable in text and illustration;
- Ability to work independently (self-motivated) and complete tasks within required timeframes.
Strong consideration will be given to candidates who also offer the following:
- Experience with Agile Project Management tools such as Jira;
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies;
- Prior experience with UX/CX;
- Balanced business/technical background;
- Knowledge of Sports, Poker, Casino or Horse Racing is considered an asset;
THE RESULTA CULTURE
At resulta you will have the opportunity to work with brilliant, energetic co-workers. The environment is culture-driven, with a casual work atmosphere where technology is revered. Resulta offers a competitive salary, great benefits plan, fitness allowance, and your preferred phone – Android or IOS.